Where to Buy

 


Cambermeister™ Strut Brace



 Customers who viewed this item also looked at
  Bell Crank Bushings
  Transmission Intermediate Plate
  Precision Camber Gauge
 
The design people at Weltmeister built a testing device to record shock tower movement under load. Their tests revealed a surprise, shock towers do not collapse inward! Rather, they spread apart under hard cornering. The cornering force from the tire’s contact with the road, up through the strut, acts like a lever pulling the top of the struts apart. Only 15% of the camber change could be attributed to shock tower movement. The other 85% took place in the rubber mounts on the top of the shock absorber! The Cambermeister design does it all—prevents shock tower separation or compression, as well as preventing 90% of the movement in the shock mounts. Tests prove that Cambermeister limits shock tower movement to only .002 - .003 of an inch! Cambermeister bolts in and removes easily; there are no holes to drill, and it’s fully adjustable with top grade, teflon-lined (quiet) rod ends.
Fits Model(s): 911®,912,930


911® Cambermeister
Application Part Sold
Fits 1969-1989 911,912,930; not for 1989 Carrera 4 900258 EACH


Except as indicated, these products are not approved by Porsche® AG: Use of unapproved parts may alter factory warranty, emissions, aerodynamics, or fuel consumption.

Copyright 2012 Weltmeister®
Questions about the site? contact
weltmeister@performanceproducts.com